After completing this course, you should be able to:1. Generate and refine a definition of evaluation.
2. Develop and defend a philosophy of evaluation.
3. Compare and contrast various evaluation "models."
4. Distinguish between/among various concepts such as:
a. measurement and evaluation
b. input, context, process and product criteria
c. intrinsic and extrinsic evaluation
d. norm-referenced and criterion-referenced measurement
e. formative and summative evaluation
5. Implement various facets of instructional product evaluation:
b. needs assessment
c. formative evaluation
d. effectiveness evaluation
e. impact evaluation
f. maintenance evaluation
6. Write an evaluation plan for an instructional product.
7. Evaluate an instructional product in a practical context.
8. Report your evaluation of an instructional product.
9. Conduct meta-evaluations of evaluation reports according to relevant cultural and political value perspectives.
10. Plan for further development of your evaluation KSA's.