EVALUATION STATUS REPORT
Click here to download
a Microsoft Word Rich Text Format (rtf) version of the Evaluation
Status Report Template.
Instructions For Use
- Your "Evaluation Status Report"
should contain the following elements:
- A title referring to the evaluation, e.g.,
UGA Distance Learning Evaluation.
- A date and identification of the person
preparing the report.
- A list of accomplishments since the last
- A list of pending items yet to be resolved.
- A list of any concerns and recommended
actions to resolve them.
- Any other remarks that might be made to
inform your clients and other audiences about the status of the
- Prepare an Evaluation Status Report at
regular intervals, e.g., monthly or quarterly.
Evaluation Status Report
UGA Distance Learning Evaluation
Date: June 30, 1998
From: Judy Uptodate
Accomplishments: (Since March 30th report.)
- Began the analysis of survey data
- Arranged for follow-up mailing to participants who have not
yet responded to the survey
- Decided to use QualComp software to help with data analysis
- Arrange for site visits at GSAMS labs on and off-campus
- Attend ED-MEDIA/ED-TELECOM Conference to present preliminary
- Start writing final report
Concerns and Recommended Actions:
- Bud Delay has not responded to queries about transcribing
interview data. Recommend using Martha Smart instead.
- Need to arrange for staff development workshop on QualComp
- Many thanks to Oscar Ontheball at OISD for his assistance
in getting the survey out.