|After completing this course,
you should be able to:
1. Generate and refine a personal definition of project management.
2. Develop and defend a personal philosophy of project management.
3. Compare and contrast various project management "models."
4. Distinguish between/among various concepts such as:
a. project definition and scope5. Write and revise a project management plan.
6. Manage an instructional design project focused on e-learning or other learning and performance support products.
7. Develop and refine tools and resources for practical use by project managers.
8. Understand more about your personal work habits.
9. Understand more about your personal leadership style.
10. Develop a plan for continuing professional development in project management.