Task #5 (30 Points)
Develop a Web Resource for the education or training context of your choice.
This task is designed to synthesize class activities into the development of a WWW-based resource that you and others can use. This Web resource should be of practical use now and in the future. Details about the development of this resource will be discussed in class and samples will be available for review.
This task also gives you an opportunity to experience collaborative learning with technology. Each resource will be developed by a two-person team.
Please consider this as an opportunity
to consolidate and organize your new knowledge and skills about
computers in education into a resource which can serve several
Creativity is encouraged! You will give a brief presentation of your Web Resource on the last day of class. Each Web resource will be evaluated by the entire class using a peer evaluation form (see below). This task will be due on April 23. Final revised web resources will be due on May 3 by 5:00 PM.
Here are some samples from previous classes:
If the Shoe Fits by Connie and Lennie
Planning the Perfect Wedding by Bobby and Roger
Making Your School Choice by Mark
Peer Evaluation Form - EDIT 6150 Web Resource
Circle the degree to which you agree or disagree with each
statement below using a scale from
1. This resource will serve the needs/interests of the intended
2. The overall design (look and feel) of this resource is
3. The text and graphics in this resource are appropriate
for the intended users.
4. The interactive links in this resource are appropriate
to the purpose of the program.
5. The creativity that went into this program is obvious.
6. Please write any other comments about this program on the back.
Back to Tasks